Top Social

What Brands Do I Shop?

Monday, July 29, 2013
Hey Loves

You ladies always have questions about where I shop for my clothes and shoes so I thought it would be a great idea to create a post with my favorite brands.

What size clothes do I wear?
 I can wear a size 22-32 depending on the shape and material of the clothing. If I'm ordering from Asos I order a US 18 and most times I still have to have the items taking in to fit my body properly. If I'm going for a oversize shirt or pants that is when I would purchase a size 30-32. *Style Tip* going up sizes in tops are perfect to create a crop top. It gives you the ability to expose skin without your shirt looking to small.


What size shoes do I wear?
 I wear a size 11 in shoes and boots (My feet are so fat)


Where do I buy undergarments and girdles?
I buy my undergarments from almost everywhere Target, Walmart, Avenue, Ashley Stewart, and of course Lane Bryant. As for girdles I purchased my pantie girdle from Catherine's and they are amazing they go up to a size 10x. Pantie girdles are a must have for all women in all sizes it smooths out the extra belly fat that you don't what shown through your clothing.

What are your favorite stores to shop?
 My favorite stores to shop are Asos, Ashley Stewart, Avenue, Simplybe, Target, Shoesdazzle.com, Macy's and Walmart (I love their men graphic tee and solid tanks)


What is you favorite color?
 My favorite color is black but I'm pushing myself to to get color choices and print for my wardrobe. *Work in progress*


How would you describe your style? 
I would have to say my style is very edgy and fierce. I'm working on learning how to be a little more delicate and soft.


What is your favorite trend at the moment?
I would have to say I'm loving crop tops they are so simple and there are so many endless ways to style a crop top.


I hope this was helpful and remember to expand your choices of stores to shop you never know what amazing things you might find.





Post Comment
Post a Comment