Top Social

The Essence Of Me Gets Me High

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

 "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid of failure. Failure is a steppingstone to GREATNESS" 


It has been a while since I did a blog post but thank you guys for the continuous support. The past two months have been so emotional for me and I had to just step back. I would prepare to do blog posts and realize the material I was putting out was not up to my standards. I'm an emotional eater which caused me to gain some weight. Being in the public eye you always want to look your best because if not the world will definitely let you know that you are slipping. However I went to my best friends baby shower this weekend which was an all white event. I totally took advantage of this as the perfect time to comeback to blogging. I always have these extraordinary ideas in my head of looks that I want to recreate. If you haven't notice the floral headbands have been all of the rage for summer. I love them but I love to stand out and do my own thing. So, decided to go to the fabric store and design my own "crown". I totally fell in love with this trimming and it reminded me of GREECE. At that moment I had my whole outfit all figured out, it's so amazing your mood has an impact of your fashion picks.




 No matter how tough life gets never let fear outweigh your faith. Pick you your head and shut down the world. Always wear an invisible crown and think of yourself as royalty.









Dress- Custom Made ( Lelboutique)
Headband Made by me - Broadwayfabrics



I was surely feeling myself this check out my selfie behavior


4 comments on "The Essence Of Me Gets Me High"