Top Social

Indie Show FFFWeek 2013

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hola.. So I know that I like super late with this post. However I got the pleasure of attending FFFWeek this year in NYC. FFFweek had tons of event starting June 17 -June 22, I only attended one event which was the Indie Fashion Show. The Indie Fashion is a showcase of independent designers and this year these designers really showed out. There were designers for London and even Australia and their collection were exquisite. These designers were amazing and they are truly setting the bar for retailers.  The reason I say this is because in my opinion there are no Retail stores that have extraordinary items for purchase. Everything is in online and to me that's one disadvantage plus size women have when purchasing clothing. Shopping online is great but what about the time when you need a last minute shirt, or skirt but what you looking for is only online.  It happens to me all the time and I think it would be a brilliant idea to have some of these designers to sale their merchandise in store fronts. These designs were Sexy, Fun, & Trendy and a lot of skin was shown of the runway. I was in love with all the prints, the sheers, the leather, the lace. I think I have about 30 items on my wish list from the show *Sighs*. Plus Size Fashion has elevated so much in the fashion Industry and Society must *GET WITH IT* So long to all the Boring, Box Fitting, Plane Jane .. Clothes. I was really impressed and I hope that I able to show some designs here on my blog.

Check out some photos.








Here What I Wore.
Jumper-Avenue
Shoes-Bakers
Clutch- Wild Pair

Post Comment
Post a Comment