Top Social

What Gives Me Inspiration

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello loves I'm pretty sure if you follow me on Instagram you have seen these photos before. I prepared this look months ago for a blog post but for some reason I never uploaded the post. I guess I was saving it for the perfect moment and for  the perfect post. Lately I have been over whelmed with work that it sucks the life out of me and I just haven't been pleased with the blog posts I have been doing. I'm so hard on myself because I know that I have talent and I don't ever want it to go to waste. Many people see blogging as a hobby and playing dress up but no one truly knows the work that goes into creating a blog post. I'm such a perfectionist that everything has to be well put together for me to be satisfied with my pictures. I will go to the extreme to get something I need for a post. I'm truly passionate about fashion and I couldn't imagine my life without  blogging but at times life does have a way of knocking you down. One day I was  going through my pictures in my phone on my lunch break and I came across these photos and my heart began to smile. At the very moment I was yet in love all over again with myself, my confidence level is through the roof and there is just know way I can let anything stop me for doing what god called me to do. Looking back over my life from 1 year ago I've grown so much and that just gives me so much inspiration to keep pushing past my obstacles.  Loving yourself is the best feeling in this world and I will continue to encourage you all to be Fierce & Confdent
I thank you all for the continuous support and kind words.  




 




 



Pants- Torrid
1 comment on "What Gives Me Inspiration"
  1. So cute! I need to try crop tops and stop chickening out!

    ReplyDelete