Top Social

Floral In Autuman

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

When you think of  Fall/Autumn does floral print come to mind? When visiting a local Torrid store I glimpsed at this blazer and instantly thought of  Fall. The mixture of greens and burnt orange reminds me of beautiful leaves falling from the trees. Needles to say I just had to have it and couldn't wait to show you guys. The vibrant colors just breathes life into me and this has to be my favorite item added to my wardrobe for Fall. The touch of black on the Lapels of the blazer is so chic. Blazers are great for layering as well so here is a way you can coordinate a blazer for a night out with the girls.





I paired the statement blazer with a body con faux leather dress , laced up sandals, a black and gold studded bag, and a gold metal arm cuff.  I thought it would be interesting to add another print so I added my leopard printed tassel earrings. I was sent these amazing earrings to review from
 Sch-RelDesire. The beautiful earrings are made of a leopard fabric print with gold and black tassels. The earrings are very light , and they are able to be made as clip on earrings.



I love how the look came together with the vibrant colors against the black.


 
 
Blazer- Torrid
Dress & Studded Purse - Dots
Shoes - Luichiny
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment