Top Social

Pearls, Gems, and Studs

Monday, October 14, 2013



 
As the weather gets cooler the more I dread wearing a big winter coat. I’m a blazer and layering type of girl, I’m not a big fan of heavy coats so I will enjoy these days of still being able to show some skin. When transiting my looks from summer to fall I always start by changing up my footwear. It so easy to wear some summer items in the fall by adding a closed toe shoe and a long sleeved shirt y. I also love pairing simple items with items that have a bit of detailing. I like to think of it as opposites attract, and it so makes sense. I wore a vibrant fuchsia skater skirt with a long sleeved crew neck and studded booties. I love the two items together because the shirt is plain but has feminine detailing on the shoulder. For my footwear I added a pair of studded booties and a gemmed clutch as part of my accessories. Enjoy the last warm days of Fall while you can ladies
xoxox 
 



 
Shirt- Torrid
Skirt- Ashley Stewart (last year)
Booties- Spring Shoes
 
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment