Top Social

Tartan FFFaceoff

Monday, October 7, 2013


Hey Dolls this is my first entire in the Fashion Faceoff for Fall/Winter fashion between the plus size bloggers and this challenge was created by Kelly of Masquemag. I'm super thrilled to join the challenge because it pushes me and challenges me to wear something different than what I would normally wear.

I found this sweet heart plaid skater dress from Pink Clove . Pink Clove is an affordable plus size clothing company based out of the UK. They offer the latest trends in sizes  16-32 and I think that is brilliant. I love the fact they that they provide extended sizes and still design flattering clothes for plus size women. I absolutely love this company and I'm thrilled to order from them again.




 SIZE CHART



I'm totally not a sweet heart so I had to add some edge to this dress. I was really inspired by Ciara with this look. She wear boyish clothing but add her own touch of femininity.
Outfit Details
Dress- Pink Clove
Boots -Colin Stuart
Hat- Nordstrom
Clutch - Gifted


Post Comment
Post a Comment