Top Social

Simplybe's Power Moto Jacket

Sunday, September 8, 2013
 
Say Hello to fall.. I'm so excited about looks for this fall season and to me fall is all about layering up. Motto leather jackets are a must have item for your fall wardrobe. There are so many ways you can dress up this jacket as well as dress it down. Motto jackets comes in all colors and some have more details than others. It all depends of your personal style. I decided to pair my motto jacket from Simplybe with this faux leather skirt. Also, with a faux leather crop top and to add a pop of color I added the neon satchel. I love the mixture of materials in this look all though everything is black the netted shoe with patent detailing makes the look more interesting. It is also very versatile very edgy and sexy at the same time.



   

 

Shoes- Shoedazzle
 Skirt- Asos
 Motto Jacket & Satchel - Simplybe
Glasses - Local Boutique
Necklace- Local Boutique

 

3 comments on "Simplybe's Power Moto Jacket"
  1. love this look; especially with the color pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All black with a pop of color...classic! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me jamie69april@hotmail. Com vain breaker relive the pressure

    ReplyDelete