Top Social

Beauty Must Haves

Monday, November 17, 2014




As a Fashion Blogger I find myself becoming more and more interested in hair and makeup. When I first started blogging I had a basic makeup routine and no I did not own any Brazilian Hair. For makeup I used foundation and maybe some lipstick and that was it for my daily makeup and going out makeup. I didn't use concealer, nor did I contour. For my hair I used extensions from my local beauty supply store.
The more I evolve as a blogger the more I become obsessed with makeup and hair. I'm always looking to try new products to see how I like them and compare them with products I may already use at time. Recently I went to Ulta and let's just say I had a grand time. There are so many products to choose from that literally I find myself spending 1 hour or more just browsing looking over the same thing over and over. I know pretty funny right and yea I know because your guys can relate. I think it's just a Women's thing and guys most likey cannot relate . I wanted to share with you guys my current Hair, Skin, and Makeup products that I must have and use almost everyday.


Skin
Clean & Clear Black Head Removal Mask- this product is great for clogged pores


Hair
Pure Coconut Oil- I used this on my hair extensions after washing and through out the week if the hair seems dry.




Crème of Nature Edge control- I absolutely love the smell of this product. I use this to lay down my edges and love that this product doesn't leave my hair super greasy after using.




1in Revlon Curling Iron-  Gives the hair gorgoued curls * Amazing*




Make Up
Frost Blush By Mac- I used this blush for highlighting and its Heaven sent. I brought this some years ago and just started to use it more often.




Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black- Love a winged eye I'm not that advanced to use eye shadows so I typical do a matte powder on the lid and a winged eye.




Pro Long Concealer by Mac- I use this concealer under my eyes and on the top of my cheek bone for a highlight. I then set it with Ben Nye Banana Powder. I let the banana powder set while I continue with the rest of my makeup and then I blend, blend, and blend.








So here are my favorite products to use and if you guys want me to do a quick everyday makeup look please comment below.




As always thank you for all the support. 



1 comment on "Beauty Must Haves"