Top Social

What I Wore For Thanksgiving

Friday, November 29, 2013


I hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving with so much violence going on in the world I'm truly thankful for life most importantly. My Thanksgiving was awesome I spent it with my family and we had a good time.
For the first time I taste a piece of "DUCK" and it was pretty tasty. When it comes to gatherings with the family you always want to wear something comfortable and stylish. I decided to wear my "BUTTER" jeans from the Avenue.  The Butter Jeans are so comfy I absolutely love everything about these jeans. The are made of  cotton and spandex which gives them an amazing stretch. I suggest that when buying "Butter Jeans" go a size down for what you normally wear. They are also available in other colors. Shop the Avenue to receive 30% of butter jeans in store and online.





What I Wearing.
Blazer- Avenue
Collar- www.Asos.com
              Shoes- www.dsw.com (Jessica Simpson)


1 comment on "What I Wore For Thanksgiving"