Top Social

Tis Is The Season For Fur

Sunday, November 24, 2013



I was so excited to see that Simplybe released a faux fur jacket. I have been ranting and on an hunt to find a faux fur jacket in plus sizes. I'm truly obsessed with fur I just want to buy everything in faux fur it just takes your outfit from blah to glamorous. Stay tuned for faux fur outfits that I will be wearing for upcoming events . I've decided to add another feature to my blog "Picked by KB" . This feature will included items that I put together to create an look. Here I decided to create a chic for the cold weather I added fabulous accessories such as Hats, Gloves, and Sunglasses.

Jacket- Simplybe
Hat- eBay
Booties- Steve Madden
Glove- eBay
Sunglasses - Retro City Sunglasses
Jeans - Old Navy
 
 
 
 
 
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment