Top Social

COlOR ME It's My Birthday

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hey Beauties. If you guys didn't know I just celebrated 24 years of life on June 8th, 2013 and I'm so thankful to my lord and savior. To celebrate my birthday I went to dinner with some of my close friends at Teak Restaurant in Hoboken NJ. Of course the best part of my special day was getting dolled up. I wore this beautiful colored Aztec print dress from Asos that I loved and I'm so glad that I went down two sizes when ordering this dress. The dress is mid knee length and I had to actually sew it in to give me the fit that I wanted  for this dress. When ordering dresses that are made of any stretch material from Asos I advise to go down a size or two for the proper fit. 



 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

I'm so proud of myself for wearing color. I'm such a Lover for black that when I'm shopping that's the first color  I look for. I loved how everything came together with the pop of color on my lips and my accessories. I wish I could have gotten a close up of my makeup but the birthday girl was a little tipsy and forgot the camera. I know I know *Birthday Behavior*  Happy Birthday to all my fellow Gemini's. Whoop Whoop.


Dress -www.asos.com
 
Shoes- Steve Madden
 
Lipstick- Kaoir
 
Necklace- Ashley Stewart



4 comments on "COlOR ME It's My Birthday"
  1. Happy Birthday!! Very good look!! I wish I had known this about ASOS before I ordered my skirt in a 22 it's all loose not bodycon at all but oh well. This is an adorable dress, love the color of the shoes (looks like a periwinkle?) the print of the dress was a nice choice. Grown and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday you looked great. God bless you and I hoped you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are wearing that dress i love the print and I love the new layout on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete