Top Social

Simplybe Celebrate You Contest

Friday, February 15, 2013


The winners are..... 


Words can't express the joy Simplybeusa has brought to my life. Simplybe teamed up with one of  the most adorable fashion bloggers Nicolette Mason to do a contest via pinterest called
"Celebrating You" .
You had to upload boards selecting things in your life that you are happy about and that you admire. Whether it be your legs, or maybe your smile, or even your  family values. We as people are so fast to critique and scrutinize ourselves for all that we want to change but for some reason things are not working out in our favor. Im guilty at charge for this because I'm such a perfectionist. So I decide to celebrate some things in my life that really mean a lot to me. Most importantly I wanted to celebrate my ability to continue to spread love. I believe love is the cure to all evil and if people knew that someone love them a lot people will be saved from suicide actions. It is easy to tear down a others after you have been hurt but it takes a strong soul to uplift others after a tremendous amount of pain.  I'm so grateful for SALVATION beacuse my life is so much more worth living. I'm  thankful for Simplybe for letting me have a voice to encourage others to be happy about the little things in their life. If you are wondering what was some of the other things I celebrated in my life please check out my board on pinterest Celebrate You

If I never win another thing else in life this is one thing I will never forget. I had amazing weeknd that was filled with glam, lights, cameras, and fashion. There were two other winners Erin and Kristin and we had the time of ourlives. Up for grabs was an amazing photoshootstyled by Nicolette, partying with some amazing fashion bloogers, and some simply goodies. This was my first photoshoot ever with a full glam squad it was such amazing feeling to get pampered. I felt like BEYONCE on set . Lol.

 All of the winners was had the opporunity to shoot a daytime and nighttime look and all clothing was provided by Simplybe.

Here are my looks:


                            

 This is my daytime look that features this amazing military jacket, faux leather leggings, sneaker wedges, and this amazing edgy graphic tee.








 

 Next is my look for the night it feautres this amazing
wide leg jumper is this vibrant fushia pink.
It was paired with a studded jean jacket to
compliment my psersoanl style.



Behind The Scene Footage



Party Time


After a long day of shooting, hair, makeup, and wardrobe changing. The shoot was followed by a party at Pravda a russian resturant in Soho. The party was to showcase Simplybe's new spring/summer collection.We were in great company of laugther, cocktails, and amazing plus size and curvy bloggers. I think I really enjoyed myself there it was so nice to meet women that I admire and who inspires me.

Here are a few pictures:

Beth and I .. *Shes made me feel so short lol.*


Julia and I *Such a sweetie pie*


Nadia and I *Love her*






I hope you all are encouraged to be happy about all your accomplishments and remember to always love yourself.

Remember

"When you look beautiful you You Feel Beautiful"



1 comment on "Simplybe Celebrate You Contest"