Top Social

My Top 4 Beauty Products To Create A Soft Glam

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

artist couture, sugar daddy, be legendary liquid lipstick, sephora, kurvaciousbella, kiss lashes, maybelline, maybelline gel eyeliner


Hey Beauties I know its prom season and as the weather begins to warm up there will be more spring and summer weddings. I wanted to share with you guys my favorite top four beauty products I use to create a soft glam makeup look.
This look is perfect for you to do at home on yourself if you want a glam glow for the low (LOL) . Let me just say that YouTube has truly helped your girl save a few coins. There are tons of tutorials that will help you to learn how to apply your makeup that way you don't have to pay a makeup artist every time you have an event to attend and need your makeup done for the day or night.






artist couture, sugar daddy, be legendary liquid lipstick, sephora, kurvaciousbella, kiss lashes, maybelline, maybelline gel eyeliner

1. Maybelline's gel eye liner to add some interest to your eyes. I used this eyeliner just to do a simple line above my lash line as well as my bottom water line.

2. Kiss Lashes #33 these lashes are great for women like me that love the look of lashes but don't want them to poke you in the eyeball. The last thing you want is to have a finish beat face and then your eye begins run because it's irritated from a  faux eyelash. (Hint it happens to me all the time)

3. Artist Couture's glow powder in the shade "Sugar Daddy" this highlight is frigging amazing and it definitely brings the drama and glow honey.

4. Sephora's Be Legendary liquid lipstick in the color "Mauve Squad"  this is absolutely one of my all-time favorite products. I love the metallic finish on this lipstick its just simply beautiful and soft without it being very boring if that makes sense.

This look is simple but yet stunning !
 
 



artist couture, sugar daddy, be legendary liquid lipstick, sephora, kurvaciousbella, kiss lashes, maybelline, maybelline gel eyeliner


If you are graduating from High School or Tying The Knot this year I want to send you a huge congratulations.

ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLEY BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL PEFFERNCE.

 
 
As Always thank you so much for visiting my blog.




 
1 comment on "My Top 4 Beauty Products To Create A Soft Glam"