Top Social

KYSS

Friday, April 15, 2016

kurvaciousbella,kyss,keepyourselfsmellingsweet,shamoneke,




I decided to share my favorite products for Hair, Skin, & Nails with you guys.  One of my favorite products of  all time is my Summertime Foot Butter from KYSS.   This company is amazing they have all natural hand made products that promotes healthy, sweet smelling cleanliness without breaking the bank. They have everything the body wants from Sugar Scrubs to Artisan Soaps. KYSS is now offering 10% of online orders when you subscribe to their website.

kurvaciousbella,kyss,keepyourselfsmellingsweet,shamoneke,

This a picture of hands after using summertime foot butter simply amazing !!!


Be sure to watch my YouTube video below to get all the details on current favorite beauty products for Hair, Skin, & Nails.










As always thank you for the continuous support.

Xo,





Post Comment
Post a Comment