Top Social

Bad Camo Run This Town OOTD

Sunday, January 20, 2013

"I break the rules because I dont care" This look makes me feel like such a bad ass. I always love to wear things thats screams *Confidence*

Most plus size women don't adventure out to wearing things out of their comfort zone. Camo print has definitely made its mark in the fashion world. People have taking army clothes for the base to the runway.  I was on the hunt for some camo pants for the longest and when I seen these high waist pants from outofthecorner I was on it. The pants are oversized and I love that it gives that boyfriend feel to this look. I wanted add a bit of edge so I went with this denim and faux leather jacket. A crop from everythingcurvyandchic and of course an outfit is not complete with out the main attraction (accessories). I added mutiple gold chains some with lion accents and gold clip ons. I have to say my favorite part of this look is the faux fur collar.


*Remember Confidence Is The Best Accessory*









 
 

6 comments on "Bad Camo Run This Town OOTD"
  1. Arghhhh you look amazinggggg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so i have to admit, when i saw another plus blogger wear a midi i thought I'm too big, but you did it, and you size is more relatable to me. I love this on you! It's making me want to give this a try and see what I come up with. I just found your blog via tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not what you wear its how you wear it. Never be afraid to be you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSSSS!! Camo>! Leather?! DENIM!! GOLD!! Everything! You look incredible. Your style is out of this world... Confidence is the best accessory, you are working that shit, babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me wear I can find pants similar to these!!

    ReplyDelete