Top Social

Glitz & Glam Holiday Look

Monday, December 24, 2012
Happy Holidays Everyone.

 
I wanted to celebrate this holiday with the glitz and glam. Who doesn't love sequins sequins is super chic and its perfect for the holiday season. I decided to wear this fabulous sequins jacket. I just love this jacket so get ready to see it again LOL
. The jacket is in a silver and blue sequins and its usual or expected to wear dark colors with this jacket and for the holidays. I decided to be daring and do the oppostie so I added fushia pink skater skirt. Skater skirts have been very trendy lately. This additon to this look just made it super fun, and feminine the perks of being a girl. I added opaque tights (my favorite) and these dianty wedges with ankle strap. I hope you all enjoy this Holiday Look. Happy Holidays

Jacket- Ashley Stewart

Skirt- Ashley Stewart ( Originally asymmetric)

Wedges- JustFab






6 comments on "Glitz & Glam Holiday Look"
  1. Found your blog via Stylish Curves's spotlight post. SOOOO in love with your style, and am now following. Can't wait to see more!

    Happy new year!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit on you! That skirt is a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this pic on tumblr and went looking for your blog to see more. Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete