Top Social

Glitz & Glam Holiday Look

Monday, December 24, 2012
Happy Holidays Everyone.

 
I wanted to celebrate this holiday with the glitz and glam. Who doesn't love sequins sequins is super chic and its perfect for the holiday season. I decided to wear this fabulous sequins jacket. I just love this jacket so get ready to see it again LOL
. The jacket is in a silver and blue sequins and its usual or expected to wear dark colors with this jacket and for the holidays. I decided to be daring and do the oppostie so I added fushia pink skater skirt. Skater skirts have been very trendy lately. This additon to this look just made it super fun, and feminine the perks of being a girl. I added opaque tights (my favorite) and these dianty wedges with ankle strap. I hope you all enjoy this Holiday Look. Happy Holidays

Jacket- Ashley Stewart

Skirt- Ashley Stewart ( Originally asymmetric)

Wedges- JustFab






5 comments on "Glitz & Glam Holiday Look"