Top Social

I'M IN LOVE WITH VELVET

Saturday, November 19, 2016
kurvaciousbella, velvet dress, plus size velevet dress,fashion,


Hey Ladies, I must admit that I've being loving velvet lately. It's very classy and perfect for the Holidays. I just wanted to show you guys this 2 piece outfit I made with velvet fabric.




 
I absolutely love this fabric in this beautiful teal  , when I first saw it in the fabric store I became totally obsessed. Designing dresses with velvet fabric is a total win because the fabric is fairly inexpensive but once your done you will create a sophisticated design.  To complete this shirt and skirt you will need about 4 yards of fabric.  I used YouTube as my reference which is 100% helpful for beginner sewers. 
kurvaciousbella, velvet dress, plus size velevet dress,









 


As always Thank You for visiting my blog and be sure to tag me on Instagram in your holiday looks. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment